By Roy Rogers
Lord, I reckon I’m not much just by myself,
I fail to do a lot of things I ought to do.
But Lord, when trails are steep and passes high,
Help me ride it straight the whole way through.
And when in the falling dusk I get that final call,
I do not care how many flowers they send.
Above all else, the happiest trail will be,
For YOU to say to me, “Let’s ride, My Friend.”
- Baby saved by auto mechanic with life-saving smartphone app – KCTV5
- Pit bull hailed a hero after saving boy from bees – KCTV5
- Book Notes: How much does reader need to be told?
- Lab walks 30 miles to previous owner, but won’t take dog back – KCTV5
- ‘Invisible Black Dog Syndrome’ hurts adoption chances – KCTV5
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Mission of Hope Ministries has a new blog. Good old-fashioned Bible truth communicated in a friendly, down-to-earth way. Visit their new home here at Word Press.