Duane Allen, of the Oak Ridge Boys, said he received an encouraging text from Mary last night that Randy is showing some good signs. She said that The Oaks made him smile (about them generously filling in for him at his scheduled Craven gig).
Patricia Ann Boyce told Duane Allen, “Randy knows how much everybody loves him & knows that we all are pulling for him!!”
Peggy Mercer with BMI said that she received a message around 10:30 CST last night, that Randy had stabilized and was some better, had smiled and is talking. Thank you Lord! And some folks say prayer does not work. I believe that our loving Father is performing a miracle before our eyes.
Stay tuned for more updates. Way to go and keep strong Randy and we will keep praying.
- Country star Randy Travis suffers stroke (kvue.com)
- Update on Randy Travis’ Condition (ridestherange.wordpress.com)
- The Stars Come Out To Wish Randy Well (thenew1037.cbslocal.com)
- Friday Update (ridestherange.wordpress.com)
- Singer Randy Travis recovering from brain surgery (mysanantonio.com)