By Roy Rogers
Lord, I reckon I’m not much just by myself,
I fail to do a lot of things I ought to do.
But Lord, when trails are steep and passes high,
Help me ride it straight the whole way through.
And when in the falling dusk I get that final call,
I do not care how many flowers they send.
Above all else, the happiest trail will be,
For YOU to say to me, “Let’s ride, My Friend.”
- Baby saved by auto mechanic with life-saving smartphone app – KCTV5
- Pit bull hailed a hero after saving boy from bees – KCTV5
- Book Notes: How much does reader need to be told?
- Lab walks 30 miles to previous owner, but won’t take dog back – KCTV5
- ‘Invisible Black Dog Syndrome’ hurts adoption chances – KCTV5
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The Lord brought this to my attention during an Internet search. I thought you might enjoy reading it also. Effectual Fervent Prayer Text: James 5:16 Prayer does not equip you for greater works. Prayer is the greater work. —- Oswald … Continue reading