Hi, this is a glimpse into the midwestern of life. Let’s take a ride down the trail and see what we find. Just a common, down-to-earth person sharing the trail with many other wonderful folks and critters. I enjoy music, writing, reading, horseback riding and training, 4-H, ranch life, crafts which include beadwork and needlework, and pets. Some of the critters that roam on the range are bison, horses, dogs, cats and a cantankerous cockatiel. Well, the cockatiel roams her space anyway. I hope you enjoy the ride and visit often.
By Roy Rogers
Lord, I reckon I’m not much just by myself,
I fail to do a lot of things I ought to do.
But Lord, when trails are steep and passes high,
Help me ride it straight the whole way through.
And when in the falling dusk I get that final call,
I do not care how many flowers they send.
Above all else, the happiest trail will be,
For YOU to say to me, “Let’s ride, My Friend.”
- Baby saved by auto mechanic with life-saving smartphone app – KCTV5
- Pit bull hailed a hero after saving boy from bees – KCTV5
- Book Notes: How much does reader need to be told?
- Lab walks 30 miles to previous owner, but won’t take dog back – KCTV5
- ‘Invisible Black Dog Syndrome’ hurts adoption chances – KCTV5